Various Benefits of Confidence for HealthSome people have the belief that talking about perceived conditions can actually make things worse. In fact, telling a thing that is being experienced to a friend or family member can be one solution to get calm and healing. Sharing complaints with friends can reduce the burden on your mind, so you avoid stress. You can also get support that makes you come back excited for the future. In addition, there are still various benefits that you can feel by pouring out your heart to the people you trust, including:
- Strengthen mentally in dealing with problems.
- Allows you to see the problem from a different perspective.
- Helps you be aware of others' presence and not feel alone.
- Found a solution that was never thought of before.
- Resolve the problem and see the situation more clearly.
How to Choose the Right Friend?Of course not just any friend can help you solve problems. Therefore, you must be able to choose the right friends to help you deal with problems. In general, good friends have the following criteria:
- Can communicate well.
- Said to be honest and trustworthy.
- Always respect others.
- Willing to be a good listener.
- Always remind friends, especially those related to negativity.